- Beverage of choice: Iced green tea
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: A Formula One driver
- Can’t live without: My horse, dogs and jiu jitsu
- Current obsession: The new Drake album
- Non-Profit of choice: Red Bucket Equine Rescue
- Best LA Restaurant: An oldie but goodie, Toscana.
- Favorite watering hole: The T Club in Truckee, Calif.
- Client’s first impression: I can relax now.
Cassandra proudly took her new role at Acme as the Managing Broker for the Miracle Mile market and Director of Strategic Initiatives in 2018. Cassandra got her start in the industry at Corum Real Estate, a family-owned commercial real estate company based in Sacramento, California. Cassandra gained experience working with national clients such as UPS, FedEx and Wells Fargo. She then spent six years as the Associate Broker at Sotheby’s International Realty in Beverly Hills.
Cassandra’s keen eye in finding the perfect opportunity in the market coupled with her natural ability in assessing the needs of her clients has been essential to her success in the real estate industry. Her pride and passion in establishing solid relationships throughout the process of looking for or selling a home is reflected in the assurance and trust that her clients have for her.
As a sitting member of the National Association of Realtors Green Council and a holder of NAR’s Green Designation, Cassandra has a passion for environmentally friendly homes. Also, as a Certified Property Manager through the California Association of Realtors, Cassandra proves to be a valuable asset to clients entering the income property market.
Cassandra is an avid equestrian and can be found every morning with her beloved Hanoverian mare, Josephine. She enjoys hiking with her dogs, traveling, and riding her motorcycle on the weekends.