- Beverage of choice: Coffee & Red Wine impossible to choose
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: A Psychologist
- Can’t live without: Sonos & KCRW
- Current obsession: Vintage furniture & collectibles – a 20 year love affair
- Non-Profit of choice: Pablove
- My New Favorite Restaurant: Night + Market Song in Silver Lake (Thai Street food)
- Favorite watering hole: My Home. I don’t really go out much these days after 15 years in the Music Industry, when I used to “go to the opening of an envelope”
- Client’s first impression: Hell if I know (actually it’s probably, she curses a lot but knows her s#!+)
Before becoming a Realtor, Cari worked in the music industry for over 15 years in management, at an independent record label and finally as a product manager at Capitol Records.(Yes. she worked in the iconic building on Hollywood and Vine for many years and it’s as amazing as it looks from the outside).
Cari has real estate in her blood – her parents ran an escrow company out of her house growing up. Her grandfather and father were contractors and developers in Scottsdale, AZ and built many important buildings there. Cari’s mother, who was in Sales and Marketing at Singapore Airlines for 25 years, was also a chronic re-decorator of her childhood home.
Cari has over eleven years of experience specializing in Artistic / Creative / Musician and Entertainment Industry clients. She loves to work with both buyers and sellers. She also has many investor clients and foreigners thanks to her love of different cultures, knowledge of worldwide real estate markets, her British husband and the French school her kids attend – the Lycée International de Los Angeles (LILA) in Los Feliz which has 52 different cultures represented by the students there.
In addition Cari is the ACME Co-Team Leader with Courtney Poulos. She also is the head of Sales and Marketing for ACME’s Developments Department.