- Beverage of choice: Chamomile tea or a good bourbon
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Working in the nonprofit world
- Can’t live without: Great friends
- Current obsession: Supergoodie in Silver Lake
- Non-Profit of choice: Peace over Violence
- Favorite LA Restaurant: Alimento
- Favorite watering hole: Café Stella
- Client’s first impression: Trustworthy and a calming presence
Brooke is a top-producing, veteran agent from Michigan who is delighted to have made the transition to the beauty and sunshine of Southern California. With a passion for helping Sellers and Buyers achieve their financial and life goals, she finds extreme satisfaction with helping her client’s transition to their next phase of life.
A nature lover with a design obsession, Brooke spends her free time paddle-boarding with her beloved rottweiler Loki (yes, they share a board!), enjoying Silver Lake’s rich cultural scene with friends, and exploring many wonderful festivals and concerts all year long.