- Beverage of choice: Chamomile tea or a good Scotch
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Working in the nonprofit world
- Can’t live without: Great friends
- Current obsession: My fav plant shop in Chinatown
- Non-Profit of choice: CASA of Los Angeles
- Favorite LA Restaurant: Pine & Crane
- Favorite watering hole: Café Stella
- Client’s first impression: Trustworthy and a calming presence
Brooke is a top-producing, veteran agent with a passion for helping Sellers and Buyers achieve their financial and life goals. She finds extreme satisfaction with helping her client’s transition to their next phase of life, and lives hers according to the Golden Rule.
A nature lover with a design obsession, Brooke spends her free time paddle-boarding with her beloved tripod rottweiler Loki (yes, they share a board!), hitting up LA’s museums, and exploring many wonderful festivals and concerts all year long.