- Beverage of choice: Michelada or Mango White Claw… both preferably imbibed poolside
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Author of a female historical book series
- Can’t live without: My contact lenses, I’m pretty much legally blind without them.
- Current Obsession: Formula 1
- Favorite LA Restaurant: Dan Tana’s in Beverly Hills. Old school and delicious. Make sure to get the Caesar Salad, Chicken Parm or Lamb Chops for the main, and Tiramisu for dessert.
- Favorite watering hole: Happy Hour at Cecconi’s.
- Favorite Travel Destination: Mo’orea in French Polynesia aka “The World’s Most Beautiful Island You’ve Never Heard Of”.
LA is all about the hustle, so it’s no surprise that Andrea has leveraged the opportunities here and taken her can-do attitude across the globe as host of ABC’s Vacation Creation, across the internet garnering a quarter of a billion views on YouTube, and now across LA helping people realize their dream of home ownership and businesses set up shop in the right spot to thrive.
Upon graduating Magna Cum Laude from NYU, Andrea began saving in earnest to one day become a homeowner. Yes, that did make her “weird” from her peers. After crushing her first dream of hosting a travel show(s), she made her other goal of homeownership into a reality with… you guessed it… the amazing team at ACME.
Like many first time homeowners, this was a massive highlight, but for Andrea, the experience was something more. Andrea fell in love with the process of the transaction: the contingencies, the loan breakdowns, the inspections, and yes, all of the paperwork! Yes, she is different.
Andrea is excited to be joining the ACME team to help others also make their goals into a reality. As a business owner herself, she is especially excited to be working with the ACME Commercial Division to help navigate business owners and investors in their ventures in real estate.
With Andrea, you have an ally who will not only make the journey to your next home or business a pleasure, but the insights to put you in a property where your investment will thrive.
Fun Fact: Andrea has been to 70+ countries. Ask her about her trip to Madagascar!