ADDRESS: 25807 State Highway 189, Twin Peaks, CA 92931
Welcome to The Perch at Twin Peaks!
Nestled on four private acres in the San Bernardino National Forest sits ten beautifully restored rustic cabins, situated around a restored barn and silo with an outdoor seating area / community gathering space – a stunning location for any wedding, film shoot or a gathering for friends and loved ones!
Located in the town of Twin Peaks, this once in a lifetime offering is replete with natural beauty and endless possibilities, consisting of 3 lots featuring 13 restored rustic cabins, a barn, silo and in ground pool on wooded land a few miles from Lake Arrowhead and just an hour’s drive from Los Angeles. 10 of the cabins include 2 studios, 4 1-bedrooms, and 3 2-bedrooms, which have already undergone extensive renovation and are consistently booked through Airbnb. The 3 additional cabins await your final design touch!
Updates include plumbing, electrical and gas. Airbnb history is available for review!
Unrepresented buyers please contact Courtney Poulos, email@example.com.
Booking information available here: www.theperchtwinpeaks.com.
List of Improvements:
Complete remodel to all cabins including;
– new electrical sub panels in each cabin
– all new plumbing
– new plywood and/or drywall ceilings and insulation on feasible and accessible walls
– new insulation under metal roofs and misc repairs to existing roofs
– repair and/or replacements to wood flooring throughout
– misc framing, new interior and exterior doors, hardware, etc.
– all new electrical, switches, plugs and fixtures
– full kitchen remodels; all cabinets replaced, new countertops, sinks, faucets, hardware, etc.
– full bathroom remodels; all vanities replaced, countertops, showers, tubs, faucets, tile, sinks, etc.
– misc window replacement and repairs
– fireplaces repaired and/or replaced are are now functional.
– misc exterior siding repairs and replacements
– new paint all interiors and exteriors
– Cabin 11; approx. 20% completed. Demo, new spiral staircase, replaced larger windows at view area
– Cabin 12; has not yet been renovated
– Cabin 13; approx. 80% completed. Completed through rough electric and plumbing. Drywall has been completed but not yet inspected.
Shore, vault, re-grade and reframe barn. New glass doors, pour new cement slab in barn and new cement patio. All new foundation stem walls, all new electricity/gas/water lines to barn, two new fireplaces.
– Re-grade entire paddock and property, cut in road
– Dug out swimming pool and disposed of septic tank, tires, dirt, etc.
– New underground water and gas lines throughout the property (every cabin including barn and pool). Approximately 500 feet at 4’ deep. (this was not done with a permit)
– Installed three new electrical services panels
– Landscape: trenched and installed irrigation and planting throughout