Agent - BRE #01990629
- Beverage of choice: Green Tea by Day + Hibiki by Night
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: A Designer + Monk
- Can’t live without: Podcasts + Kindle
- Current obsession: Sensory Deprivation Tanks
- Non-Profit of choice: My Kids
- Best New LA Restaurant: Baroo
- Favorite watering hole: Block Party
- Client’s first impression: You look like an honest guy.
Born in Toronto, Canada and raised in North East LA, Rich is a self proclaimed native Californian. He studied environmental design and fashion design at Otis Parsons and subsequently graduated with an honors degree in Sociology from UCLA.
Rich spent his early career as a designer/entrepreneur in web design and was somehow swept onto the doorsteps of LA’s fashion industry. Spending the bulk of his career in the apparel business, Rich enjoyed launching successful menswear brands that were distributed through several national retailers.
Inspired by the transformation of Downtown LA, Rich actively served as a commercial real estate agent for KW Commercial DTLA. As family increasingly became his focus, he directed his real estate career towards residential and commercial real estate in NELA, Downtown, and Koreatown.
If you ever want to have a conversation in Korean, or talk about single stroke vintage Italian motorcycles, mid century modern architecture, all genres of music (especially 90’s Hip Hop), being an art school drop out, Cyberpunk novels, technology, kickboxing, uncrowded surf spots, fashion, or how it was in the old days in Highland Park and Eagle Rock, give Rich a call.