Agent - BRE# 02011155
- Beverage of choice: Blue Bottle Pour Over in the AM; Epic’s Sour IPA in the PM
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: Working for a startup… or the 4th member of Hanson
- Can’t live without: Morning coffee and my grumpy dog Manny
- Current obsession: Statement front doors with bold colors and carved detailing – having recently returned from a trip to Santorini and the Amalfi Coast, both locations provide endless incredible doors – OBSESSED
- Non-Profit of choice: Los Angeles LGBT Center
- Best New LA Restaurant: Pine & Crane for the food and Sawyer for the vibes
- Favorite watering hole: Sunset Beer in Echo Park – they have the best selection of à la carte craft beers and you can also take them to go
- Client’s first impression: Diligent, genuine, down to earth, and nerdy-cool
Melinda (Mindy) grew up in a suburb of Milwaukee, Wisconsin on a healthy diet of cheese curds and the Green Bay Packers. She graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a BBA in Finance and then headed to New York City to start her career as an Investment Banking Analyst. She later moved to Los Angeles in pursuit of adding some creativity to her career path. She has since held various roles in the filmmaking process including film financing, production, writing, and directing, seeing several projects from inception to successful completion.
It was only a matter of time before the natural progression unfolded and she was drawn to combine her financial background with her interest in creativity, marketing, people, and most importantly, homes and design! Before joining ACME, Melinda worked with ACME client, bettershelter, design-conscious home flipper extraordinaire. She has an analytical mind with a creative eye and a passion for innovation and design. She designed her own wedding (literally every detail) and one of her favorite hobbies is Sunday open house hopping with her wife. Melinda has lived in Northeast LA for six years and is fully immersed in what makes its artistic community thrive. She appreciates a good pour over coffee (usually while writing the ACME Blog) and a sharp wit.