Agent - BRE #01918602
- Beverage of choice: The “Old Hollywood” at SBE’s Cleo…on the rocks.
- If I weren’t a Real Estate Agent I would be: A furniture designer!
- Can’t live without: New York Times, Netflix, Reddit, Dwell, and Elle Décor.
- Current obsession: LA street artists…some current favorites include Retna, MAR, and Moncho1929. Also can’t get enough of the art Michael Chow (of Mr. Chow’s) is making! Restaurateur AND artist extraordinaire. Amazing stuff.
- Non-Profit of choice: The Norton Simon Museum.
- Best New LA Restaurant: So many to choose from! Can I pick two? Republique on La Brea for mind-blowing French food, and Alimento in Silver Lake for some of the best Italian small plates you’ve ever had.
- Favorite watering hole: Laurel Hardware. Sit out back by the trees and twinkle lights. Get the “Gangster”…your taste buds will thank you.
- Client’s first impression: Energetic. Genuine.
Andrew developed a passion for real estate at an early age, hailing from a family of real estate agents and developers in his hometown of Miami, Florida. Having graduated from Ringling, one of the nation’s top art and design schools, Andrew has a creative eye, and a love for architecture and design which he brings to real estate, as he enjoys helping buyers and sellers visualize a property’s full potential. Shortly after moving to Los Angeles and witnessing the varied architectural history of the city, the eclectic neighborhoods, and the diverse people that live there, his passion for real estate took over and he jumped into the industry with a determination to help buyers get the best deal possible on a home they love, and sellers get top-dollar for their homes.
Andrew’s geographic focus is in West Hollywood and the surrounding Hollywood Hills, Beverly Hills, Mid City, and points east such as Silver Lake, Los Feliz and downtown. Whether it’s a first-time buyer looking for a cozy condo, or a seasoned homeowner looking to sell a multi-million dollar retreat in the hills, Andrew is eager to go full-force for all his clients and prides himself on great client communication, honesty, and hard work that leads to outstanding results.